- All records must be stored in an MISD record storage box. Boxes may be ordered through the warehouse.
- Each box must be labeled with the official “MISD Records Storage Label”. Labels will be distributed through the warehouse with the MISD record storage boxes.
- When labeling the box, be sure to put it on the end of the box.
- The following fields must be completely filled out:
- Box Contents: (what is in it?)
- Date of Contents: (What year is stored in the box?)
- Boxed By:
- Destruction Date: (refer to records control schedule)
- Submit a Warehouse Pick Up & Delivery Form to have all boxed picked up and delivered to Distribution for storage.
- Original adhesive labels and an MISD records storage box MUST be used at all times. All other labeling or boxes will be returned to the campus.
- Refer to the records control schedule when deciding upon a storage and/or destruction date.
- Only store one year at a time. Each academic year must be boxed individually.