Salvage and Surplus Items
Old (salvage) computers can be picked up by the Distribution Center for recycling by Delcom. A form must be submitted to the Distribution Center showing an itemized list of the computers. See instructions below:
Guidelines for SENDING surplus items:
- Determine if the item(s) are usable (final decision is made by Area Superintendent).
- Do NOT send broken/unusable furniture to the Distribution Center.
- Do NOT send items that were purchased with non-district funds, i.e. couch purchased with PTA funds.
- Do NOT combine computers with other items on the request.
- Use a separate request form for computers.
Submit a Warehouse Pick Up & Delivery Request Form to the Distribution Center and itemize the item(s) to be picked up.
Guidelines for REQUESTING surplus items:
- Make an appointment with Brad Barker or Mark Myers to view the items at the Distribution Center.
- Item(s) will be tagged by a Distribution Center employee.
- Requester must get approval for the item(s) from their area superintendent and email a copy of the approval to Brad Barker.
Submit a Warehouse Pick Up & Delivery Request Form for the tagged item(s) to be delivered.