Restart - Group #2
Individuals who worked within the last two years, but were removed from Aesop due to inactivity or personal resignation.
Thank you for registering for the online Restart Orientation. The following steps must be completed to finish the substitute restart process.
1. Complete the Substitute Application (through the MISD online job application process).
2. Review the Restart Substitute Orientation Power Point.
3. Review the Returning Substitute Training Guide.
4. Complete the Restart Group 2 Orientation New Hire Forms
5. Bring the following items to the Substitute Office (605 East Broad Street, Mansfield, Texas, 76063). NOTE: Fingerprint/background information will be given to you at this time, if needed.
- Your completed New Hire Forms
- Two forms of ID
- Original/Official College Transcripts (e-Scripts accepted if emailed directly to the substitute office from the university)
Upon completion of all the above requirements and a clear background check, you will be emailed your AESOP Welcome Letter. Take your Welcome Letter to the MISD Police Department to obtain your ID Badge and pick up your Subs R Us Welcome Bag.
The Substitute Office will activate your AESOP account within 24 hours of securing your ID Badge. You can then begin picking up assignments.
If at any point in the process you have questions, please email Barbara Bullock at email@example.com or call 817-299-6342. Thank you for your interest in substituting for Mansfield ISD and becoming one of our Partners in Education!