Step One: Fill out an application and turn it in.
Step Two: (conducted by Human Resources and Transportation)
- Background check
- Interview by Transportation Administration
- Transportation Manager Orientation
Step Three: Pass MISD Transportation level one performance qualification test. The test includes: Exiting out of the back door of the bus in 25seconds, physically stepping through an opened emergency exit roof hatch and walking to a parked bus on the parking lot, and back on the second floor within three minutes.
- Transportation Orientation Class (3hrs)
- Transportation Wheel Chair Class (3hrs)
- View all Transportation videos (16 videos)
Step Five: Hands on training with a Transportation Trainer - The hands on training will take four days (three hours each day)