What Our Employees Say?
- "MISD allows us to learn and grow professionally in order to provide a stronger learning environment for students."
- Tamara Vardy, Roberta Tipps Elementary Principal
- "Mansfield ISD is a fulfilling place to work. Administrators give teachers, faculty and staff all of the resources we need to ensure success making the work environment productive and effective."
- Yvette Williams, Lake Ridge High School Alternative Classroom Aide
- "Being a new resident of Mansfield, I'd heard nothing but great things about MISD, and it's been proven to be a great place of employment, too. I'm proud to be an employee of the Mansfield Independent School District."
- Sharon Greathouse, Transportation Bus Attendant
Points of Pride
- 1:1 iPad initiative at the high school levels integrates 21st century learning into core subjects.
- Ben Barber Innovation Academy offers dynamic courses in 15 areas of study which often include internships, college credits and career certifications.
- A recent partnership with Tarrant County College allows students to earn up to 48 college credits before graduating high school.
- 100% of MISD teachers are recognized as "Highly Qualified" by federal standards.