Mansfield ISD Translation Services
Beginning January 2013, translation services will be provided by the district and available to the MISD community. View the list of available options below:
- For written translations, current methods of addressing translation and interpretation needs may be used. However, if assistance is needed, you may contact the World Languages Director Yvonne Davault.
- All documents will be examined and evaluated for translation.
- A minimum of 10 days is required to complete a written translation. The length and complexity of a document may extend the time period.
- For interpretation/oral translation services, contact the World Languages Director Yvonne Davault.
- For transcripts from Mexico, contact High School Counselors.
- For other foreign language transcripts, contact the Director of Guidance & Counseling.