Administrative Leadership Training
GO2 Program home
This program is intended for current teachers who aspire to become campus administrators. The sessions provide prospective administrative candidates with a broad view of effective leadership practices and preparation techniques for interviews.
Sessions are free of charge. Participation in this training is not a requirement for MISD administrative positions and does not guarantee the participant a future administrative position within MISD.
- Prerequisite: Administration certification to be completed no later than August 2016. NOTE: This is a repeat series; 2014-15 participants should not re-enroll.
- Participants will meet from 4:30 - 6:00 p.m. at the MISD Great Room.
- Participants are expected to attend all sessions as a connected course.
- Registration: Participants will register in Eduphoria for this course.
- Contact April Abbott at email@example.com
2015-16 Course Dates
All sessions are held from 4:30 - 6:00 p.m. at the MISD Great Room.
||So You Want to Be an Administrator
||The Trust Factor
||The First Year: Entry Plan
||Resume & Cover Letter
Dr. Kimberley Cantu, Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources
Donna O'Brian, Area Superintendent of Curriculum & Instruction
Dr. Tammy Rountree, Area Superintendent of Curriculum & Instruction
Jennifer Stoecker, Director of Human Resource Employee Services