Skyward Family Access
|2014-15 Dates & Details|
Skyward Family Access may be unavailable Sunday mornings briefly during the time from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. This is the District's regular service window for software updates.
2014-15 Online Registration
In an effort to streamline the registration process and reduce paperwork, Mansfield ISD is implementing an Online Registration option through Skyward Family Access for returning students.
We would encourage completion of Online Registration prior to your campus schedule pickup date in order to streamline the process. Many of the forms you are required to complete and sign have been digitized for everyone's convenience. The following documents can be completed using online registration:
- Registration Enrollment Verification Form
- Student Health Information Form
- Occupational/Migrant Survey
- Texas Public School Student/Staff Ethnicity and Race Data Questionnaire
- Parental Permissions/Acknowledgement Form
- Handbook/Code of Conduct
- Notice Regarding Directory Information
- Student Technology Use Guidelines/BYOD
- Video and Student Work Release
- Release Information to Military Recruiters and Institutions of Higher Ed. (High School Only)
- iPad User Agreement (High School Only; Required if your child has an MISD iPad or plans to get one)
- Google Apps for Education Permission Form (K-8 Only)
- Skylert Notification Information
These documents must still be submitted in paper form:
- Proof of Residency in the form of a current (within last 30 days) electric, gas, water bill or lease agreement. (No other documents will be accepted). – Required annually for all students.*
- Parental Authorization for Third Party Access to Student Records (optional)
- Student’s Shot Record (needed as updated)
Please contact your student’s campus office if you need your family access login/password information, password reset or have questions while completing the online registration for your returning student. Or you can email MISDRegistration@misdmail.org with any questions.
*Please note that Mansfield ISD does require all students to provide proof of residency each school year. This proof of residency is not part of the online registration. If you elect to participate in the online registration, please be prepared to provide the proof of residency during the campus schedule pickup.
Skyward Family Access is a web-based service that allows parents/guardians to view school-related information on their students and help answer the question, “What did you do in school today?”
Information available online includes:
- General student demographic information
- Assignment and term grades as released by the teacher
- Attendance entries
- Current and missing assignments in a custom calendar
- Schedule information
- Immunization records
The information in Family Access is real-time based on data in the District's Skyward Student Information Management System.
However, please remember that grades are 'fluid' and change on a daily/weekly basis as teachers add assignments and grades to the system.
Family Access is secured by a unique username and password for each user to assure security and privacy.
We believe Skyward Family Access will help strengthen the connection between home and school, and we look forward to our continued joint efforts to enhance the learning process.
Who to contact with Questions about Skyward?
(Click on the name below to go to the District webpage with phone number/email)