Skyward Family Access
Returning Student Online Registration
In an effort to streamline the registration process and reduce paperwork, Mansfield ISD is once again implementing an online registration option for returning students.
All students who attended MISD in the 14-15 school year are highly encouraged to complete returning student online registration and provide proof of residency prior to campus schedule pickup dates.
Many of the forms you are required to complete and sign have been digitized and can be easily submitted online. However, the following documents must still be submitted in paper form:
- Proof of Residency in the form of a current (within last 30 days) electric, gas, water bill or lease agreement. (No other documents will be accepted). – Required annually for all students.*
- Parental Authorization for Third Party Access to Student Records (optional)
- Student’s Shot Record (required for students entering Pre-K/Kindergarten and 7th grade)
You may access the online registration by logging into Family Access at this link. Be sure to select the RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION button once you are logged into Family Access.
If you have any questions, please contact your campus
or email MISDRegistration@misdmail.org
* PLEASE NOTE Mansfield ISD requires all students to provide proof of residency each school year. This proof of residency is not part of online registration. If you elect to participate in online registration, please be prepared to provide the proof of residency during campus schedule pickup.
|Dates & Details
Starting Monday, July 27, 2015, returning students will be able to update their information through Skyward Family Access.
Skyward Family Access may be unavailable Sunday mornings briefly during the time from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. This is the District's regular service window for software updates.
Skyward Family Access
Skyward Family Access is a web-based service that allows parents/guardians to view school-related information on their students and help answer the question, “What did you do in school today?”
Information available online includes:
- General student demographic information
- Assignment and term grades as released by the teacher
- Attendance entries
- Current and missing assignments in a custom calendar
- Schedule information
- Immunization records
The information in Family Access is real-time based on data in the District's Skyward Student Information Management System.
However, please remember that grades are 'fluid' and change on a daily/weekly basis as teachers add assignments and grades to the system.
Family Access is secured by a unique username and password for each user to assure security and privacy.
We believe Skyward Family Access will help strengthen the connection between home and school, and we look forward to our continued joint efforts to enhance the learning process.
Who to contact with Questions about Skyward?
(Click on the name below to go to the District webpage with phone number/email)