GO2 Program home
Professional Paras Flyer | Developmental Leave
The Professional Para program provides a series of professional development opportunities to enhance the skillset of instructional and administrative paraprofessionals. Discussion points are targeted to meet the specific needs of paraprofessional groups and promote personal and professional development.
Participants engage in interactive lessons to enrich the general body of knowledge in order to maximize impact in their classroom and other district environments.
- Intended for district paraprofessionals aspiring to grow professionally and personally
- May be administrative or instructional paraprofessionals
- Participants attend class from 4:30–5:45 p.m. in the Great Room at the MISD Administration Building
- Registration: Participants register for the program in Eduphoria. Registration deadline is September 9, 2016. (Note: Comp time awarded per course attended)
- Contact: Nikki Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org
2016-17 Course Dates
All sessions are held from 4:30 - 5:45 p.m. in the Great Room at the MISD Administration Building.
- September 13
- October 11
- November 8
- December 13
- January 10
- February 14
- March 14
- April 11
Venetia Sneed, Director of Human Resource Development