Training Innovative Principals Symposium (TIPS)
GO2 Program home
TIPS Flyer | TIPS Application Process
Training Innovative Principals Symposium (TIPS) participants will engage in rigorous and relevant learning experiences designed to develop and foster the personal and professional competencies expected of effective Mansfield ISD principals.
The program, intended for assistant principals aspiring to become campus principals, will focus primarily on instructional, organizational and project-based leadership development.
- Applicants must be an MISD assistant principal desiring to become a campus principal.
- Participants will meet from 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. in the MISD Great Room.
- Participants will be given project-based assignments based on district need.
- Participants will be paired with a MISD mentor principal.
- Application Process: Interested applicants must follow the online application process through Eduphoria forms and provide requested documentation by the designated timeline. (Applications will be made available on/by August 5, 2015. Application deadline: Friday, September 4, 2015)
- Review the TIPS Information Letter & Outcomes/Process Handout
- Make note of the Application Deadline (Friday, September 4, 2015)
- Request and secure your principal’s Signature of Endorsement
- Complete the online TIPS Application in Eduphoria (located in forms under the TIPS icon)
- Upload the following required documents:
- Submit your application.
2015-16 Course Dates
All sessions are held from 4:30 - 6:00 p.m. at the MISD Great Room.
- October 7
- October 21
- November 4
- November 18
- December 2
- December 16
- January 13
- February 3
- February 17
Cynthia McCallum, Area Superintendent of Curriculum & Instruction