GO2 Program home
The Superintendent’s Cohort provides a focus group discussion on various topics reflecting the culture of a school district and organizational leadership.
Participants engage in dialogue regarding the real world issues facing the school environment. Interactive conversations with the Superintendent of Mansfield ISD provides participants a unique opportunity to ask questions, share concerns and explore the dynamics of leading a successful school district.
- Participants must be enrolled in an accredited Superintendent’s Certification Program.
- The Superintendent’s Cohort is open to new and returning applicants.
- Participants meet on Tuesdays from 3:15 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. in the Board Conference Room at the Center for the Performing Arts.
- Registration: email Amy Rejcek at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: write Amy Rejcek at email@example.com
2017-18 Session Dates
All sessions are held from 3:15 - 4:30 p.m. in the Board Conference Room at the MISD Center for the Performing Arts.
- September 19
- October 10
- October 31
- November 28
- December 12
- January 16
- January 30
- February 13
- March 6
- March 20
- April 3
- April 17
- May 1
Dr. Jim Vaszauskas, Superintendent