GO2 Program home
The Superintendent’s Cohort provides a focus group discussion on various topics reflecting the culture of a school district and organizational leadership.
Participants engage in dialogue regarding the real world issues facing the school environment. Interactive conversations with the Superintendent of Mansfield ISD provides participants a unique opportunity to ask questions, share concerns and explore the dynamics of leading a successful school district.
- Participants must be enrolled in an accredited Superintendent’s Certification Program.
- The Superintendent’s Cohort is open to new and returning applicants.
- Participants meet on Tuesdays from 3:15 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. in the Board Conference Room at the Center for the Performing Arts.
- Registration: email Amy Rejcek at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: write Amy Rejcek at email@example.com
2016-17 Session Dates
All sessions are held from 3:15 - 4:30 p.m. in the Board Conference Room at the MISD Center for the Performing Arts.
- September 6
- October 11 & 18
- November 1 & 29
- December 6
- January 10 & 17
- February 14 & 21
- March 7
- April 4 & 18
- May 2 & 9
Dr. Jim Vaszauskas, Superintendent