Adult Lap Swimming
- Self-paced adult fitness program for patrons 18 yrs and older.
- All lap swimming lanes range from 8-14 feet in depth.
- Punch Cards must be purchased at the Natatorium front office during business hours or by the Lifeguard staff during Lap Swim hours.12 visits for $35 or 20 visits for $50. No single visit passes.
- Purchases must be made by check or with exact cash amount. We do not accept debit/credit cards.
- Punch Cards do not expire, and may be shared.
- We do not offer Lane Walking or Aqua Aerobic classes.
- We do not offer single-visit or "trial" passes.
LAP SWIM HOURS
- 7:30pm - 8:30pm
The MISD Natatorium is closed on all school holidays. Please refer to the MISD 2016-2017 Academic Calendar for specific dates including the dates specified below.
No Swim Dates
During the following dates, the Natatorium will be not be available for lap swim.
- October 2017
- October 19 - LHS/THS v. Seguin and MHS/LRHS V. Centennial High School Meet
- November 2017
- November 2 - LHS/THS v. Seguin and MHS/LRHS v. Keller High School Meet
- November 4-5 - MAC Closed Meet
- November 9 - LHS/LRHS v. Wakeland and SHS/THS v. Lamar High School Meet
- November 11 - Mansfield ISD TISCA Non-Qualifier High School Meet
- November 17 - Lone Star TISCA Invitational - Prelims High School Meet
- December 2017
- December 1-3 - MAC Level 3 Meet
- December 8 - Mansfield ISD Invitational - Prelims High School Meet
- December 9 - Mansfield ISD Invitational - Finals High School Meet
- January 2018
- January 18 - 7-5A District High School Meet
- January 19 - 8-5A District High School Meet
- January 20 - 4-6A District High School Meet
- January 26 - TAPPS North Region Champs Private School Meet
- February 2018
- February 2 - UIL Region 2-5A Prelims High School Meet
- February 3 - UIL Region 2-5A Finals High School Meet
- February 7 - TAPPS D3 State Champs Private School Meet
- February 8 - TAPPS D2 State Champs Private School Meet
- February 9 - TAPPS D1 State Champs Private School Meet
Mansfield Masters (Swim Team for Adults)
- Adults interested in swimming in a structured, organized, instructional setting. All sessions are organized, structured and coached by professional swimming instructors. We have members of all ability and experience levels.
- Practice Times
- Monday-Wednesday-Friday 5:30 - 6:30 A.M.
- Cost & Fees
- $85 / Month
- $200 / Year for Pool Rental (due every January, but pro-rated if you join in the middle of the year).