STAAR results have been released, and parents now have a more accessible way to view their child’s scores.
The Texas Education Agency (TEA) upgraded its website and made viewing the scores online even easier, especially for those using a mobile device.
To access scores electronically, complete the following steps below or view these visual instructions.
- Go to www.TexasAssessment.com.
- Click the “Log In to Student Portal” button.
- On the Texas Assessment Data Portal:
- Enter the access code and the student’s date of birth. Then, click on “Go.”
- If you do not know the access code, click “Lookup Access Code.” Next, enter the student’s first name, PEIMS ID (social security number or state ID) and date of birth. Then, click on “Go.”
Note: If you are unsure or do not know the PEIMS ID on file with Mansfield ISD, you can look it up through Skyward Family Access using the following steps:
- Login to Skyward with a Parent/Guardian account.
- On the menu to the left, click "Report Cards."
- A list of reports will appear. Click the PEIMS ID report, which will show the number used for state assessments and reporting.
If you need password assistance for Skyward Family Access, use the "Forgot Password" link or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) tests were administered in March and May. Visit the TEA assessment website for more information about scoring and test information.