Job Application Process
for Professionals, Paraprofessionals, Auxiliary, Certified Tutors & Substitutes
Our application process will allow applicants to view their application status and customize their applications to fit the requirements of specific job types. Get started:
NOTE: Police Openings and AVID Tutor Openings are not available in Skyward FastTrack.
- Search & apply for any job opening. Points to remember:
- Please read the job description for position qualifications.
- Three references are required. At least one of your references must be from a previous employer. References will not be contacted unless you are being considered for employment.
- A status letter is needed from your university if you are a teacher applicant that has not graduated.
- After each section of your application is marked complete, you must click "Submit to HR". For more information, review the FAQs area below.
- Create your FastTrack Profile using these instructions. (Existing employees must use a personal email address to create a profile.)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No, the system is designed to attach applications to a posted job position.
When current employees apply for positions, they should use a personal e-mail address instead of their work e-mail address.
The system will NOT allow existing employees to create a profile using a work address due to the fact that other Skyward applications in use with the district already utilize this account.
To attach multiple documents, create a new folder on your desktop, place the documents in the folder, right click on the folder and choose Send to “Compressed (zipped) folder”.
Attach the zip file to the appropriate attachment link.
Please attach a document with at least three Reference Name, Phone Number, Email Address, and Relationship. One Reference must be from your current employer. References will not be contacted unless you are being considered for employment.
You may update your Reference document at any time.
Make sure your email window is expanded wide enough for the link to appear as a single line. If the link is on more than one line, copy and paste it into your browser.
You will need to call Human Resources to reinstate your application.
Your application remains on file for a fiscal year. Each fiscal year begins on September 1.
From the Application Dashboard, click the "Cancel Application" button in the right panel.
The application is limited to four(4) certification, however, you can attach a document with additional certifications to the misc attachment. Please name the document accordingly.
If you does not have any open applications, your application information will not appear in profile until you apply for an open position.
Call Human Resources at 817-299-6305.
The Mansfield Independent School District is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the provision of quality educational program for all students. MISD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age or sexual orientation.