MANSFIELD, TX – Mansfield ISD joins with the College Board in recognizing the students who have been identified as National Hispanic Recognition Program (NHRP) Scholars.
- Alexander Gonzales, Mansfield Summit High School
- Patrick Gonzalez, Mansfield Summit High School
- Dominique Reilly, Mansfield Timberview High School
- Daniela Rubio, Mansfield Timberview High School
- Rachel Weber, Mansfield Timberview High School
- Zachary LePage, Mansfield High School
Each year, the NHRP honors about 5,000 of the highest-scoring students from over 250,000 Hispanic/Latino juniors who take the PSAT/NMSQT. Students with a junior year cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher and a qualifying PSAT score are recognized as scholars. Although the NHRP does not provide a financial reward, being named is an important academic recognition. NHRP honors outstanding students and makes this information available to subscribing colleges and universities that are particularly interested in communicating with academically exceptional Hispanic/Latino students.