Colors for Caring - On the first Monday of each month in the 2015-16 school year, Mansfield ISD is encouraging the community to wear a color that represents a cancer that affected the life of a loved one. Read more...
National Principals Month - Governor Abbott proclaimed October 2015 as Principals Month, and Mansfield ISD — along with many other organizations natonwide — is joining this effort to show appreciation to the district’s campus leaders. Read more...
MISD's Updated Mobile App - Mansfield ISD’s mobile app received some recent upgrades to make the user experience even easier. Read more...
Homecoming Football Schedule - The following homecoming games are for the 2015 football season:
- Lake Ridge High School vs Lancaster – Friday, September 18 at Newsom Stadium.
- Mansfield High School vs Duncanville – Friday, September 25 at Newsom Stadium.
- Timberview High School vs Waxahachie – Friday, October 16 at Newsom.
- Legacy High School vs FW Southwest – Friday, September 11 at RLA
- Summit High School vs Legacy HS – Friday, September 25 at RLA
See the complete 2015 Football Schedule
iPad Parent Meetings - Each meeting will held at The Center's Performance Hall from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. for 7th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade parents. These meetings are NOT mandatory.
2nd iPad Parent Meeting
For 7th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grade Parents (not mandatory)
Thursday, September 24, 2015 Tuesday, November 10, 2015
MISD Performing Arts Center Performance Hall
2015-16 Library Extended Hours - The Mansfield ISD Library Learning Commons at all high schools now have extended hours when school is in session. The purpose of the extended hours is to offer students access to the library resources and district wifi to complete academic assignments. Students must present a current MISD ID card to enter the library. For more information, please contact the school librarian:
- Frontier HS - Tuesdays from 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- Lake Ridge HS - Tuesdays & Thursdays from 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- Legacy HS - Mondays from 3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
- Mansfield HS - Tuesdays from 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- Summit HS - Mondays from 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. & Wednesdays from 3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
- Timberview HS - Wednesdays from 3:30 - 5:00 p.m. & Thursdays from 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Judy K. Miller Elementary Opens as a School Within a School for 2015-16 - Students and staff will share space with Glenn Harmon Elementary (in 2015-16) and Charlotte Anderson Elementary (in 2016-17) while those facilities are being rebuilt. For construction details, visit the New Schools Construction/Transition Schedule page.
Middle School iPad Deployment - Mansfield ISD will offer iPads as a part of middle schoolers instructional program beginning in January 2015. This program is a partnership between schools and parents to provide students with an innovative and engaging learning environment. To learn more and ask questions, visit the Educational Technology Website and our MISD Tech Notes Blog.
Mansfield ISD named 2015 Energy Partner of the Year - For the second year in a row, Mansfield ISD has been named 2015 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year. The award is given by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to organizations who implement outstanding efforts to improve the energy efficiency of U.S. buildings and facilities. Read more...
The Big Move: New Schools Transition/Construction Schedule
Resources for Parents & Students