The library is open to all students from 6:55am - 3:10pm.
Students must have a pass to enter the library from 7:25am-2:55pm.
Checking out books:
- Students must show their ID to check out a book.
- Students may check out up to five books at one time.
- Items are loaned for two weeks.
- Students must show their ID to use a computer.
- Computers are for school related use only.
- Printing is .10 cents per page, unless it is the final copy of an assignment that will be turned in for a grade.
- Printing in color is .25 cents per page.
- A copy machine is available for student use.
- Copies are .10 cents per page.
- Please ask a library staff member for assistance with the copy machine
School Supply Store:
- The library has basic school supplies for sale.
- We sell pencils, binders, spirals, flash drives, posterboards, and much more.
- Ask a library staff member for assistance.